Friday, July 15, 2011

T-mobile Strikes Out Again!

In my last blog, I mentioned that I reported T-Mobile to the Better Business Bureau. I sent this complaint in on July 7th, a couple days before I ported my phone numbers over to Sprint. In my original complaint I explained about the poor coverage I was receiving with my phone, as well as the extremely horrible customer service. Somebody from T-Mobile finally responded to me on Tuesday July 12th to take care of my issue, but by that time I was already with Sprint.

In this conversation the first thing she said to me was that she was sorry I had ported my numbers to a new provider she wished I would have waited to do anything until she contacted me because she could have trouble shoot  the phone. Mind you this complaint was filed 5 days previous to this.

I explained to her everything that had happened in the last 3 months, and all the conversations I had with representatives. I told her trouble shooting my phone was something that has been done several times, and that I don't think it is the phone that is causing my problems. I told her I just wanted to be let out of my contract, because T-Mobile couldn't help me.

To sum up my long conversation with this lady, I was told that I was under contract and unfortunately she could not let me out of it. I told her I would be sending letters and complaints to anyone possible, because this company is just absolutely horrible. She told me to do whatever I had to, and that any complaint would end up back to her so it would do absolutely nothing.

Then today I received the following letter from the Better Business Bureau with T-Mobiles response to my complaint:

On July 12, 2011, the business provided the following information:July 12, 2011

FILED ELECTRONICALLY

Bureau Services Consultant
Better Business Bureau of
Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington
P.O. Box 1000
DuPont, WA 98327

To Whom It May Concern:

T-Mobile USA, Inc. (''T-Mobile'') is in receipt of your letter dated July 7, 2011 regarding the above-referenced account.

We regret any coverage issues Ms. Kulak has experienced. Unfortunately, T-Mobile is unable to guarantee coverage in all areas. There are several factors, such as: network changes, traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, equipment, terrain, structures, foliage, weather, and other conditions that may interfere with actual service, quality, and availability.

T-Mobile records confirm that Ms. Kulak has ported her two numbers to another service provider. As Ms. Kulak was on contract on both numbers, she will be charged $200.00 per line for the early termination fees. T-Mobile regrets any inconvenience this has caused.

Based upon the foregoing, we respectfully request that this complaint against T-Mobile be closed.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 877-290-6323 extension 3418032.

Very truly yours,

T-MOBILE USA, INC.


Teresa Masters
Executive Customer Relations

"Unfortunately, T-Mobile is unable to guarantee coverage in all areas." According to Teresa Masters.

T-Mobile is unable to guarantee coverage in all areas, and in my opinion they don't care if you don't have coverage because as long as you are under contract you will have to pay them money. As long as they state they don't make guarantees on coverage they never have to fix your problem!

I'll Keep you guys updated with what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment